In times past this blog has been a blog about blogging. I've also blogged about marketing, and pretty much anything that mattered to me at the time. I'm finding now isn't the best time in the world to be starting a blog to make money.
Sure I'm still making some money - not nearly as much as I used to, especially being banned by google because somebody clicked on too many links from my page - none of my fault.
I've made a new plan or goal in life - first off I am spending 6 -8 hours working out 3 days a week, and changing my diet. I've lost 75 pounds since January 12th, 2009. (Yes that's under a month but I have a lot of weight to lose - I started weighing 660 lbs, and now weigh 577).
This is my primary goal right now - my wife works in Private duty home health, I am currently between jobs - other than my blog, which I have neglected a bit as of late. These days just about everyone is either between jobs or knows somebody else who is.
Why - being between jobs isn't such a bad thing - for me I have always had excuses for why I couldn't lose weight, or workout. My main excuse - was I have a lot of work, not enough energy, and not enough time.
Well - my wife took that excuse away agreeing to work, while I workout - for every hour she works I spend an hour in the gym - for the most part anyways. We are also changing our diets together and eating healthier. I have no excuses now to losing weight and it's working like a charm - almost as good as if I were accepted on the Biggest Loser, which I've always dreamed of being on.
This year I've decided I can wait until I get accepted on the Biggest Loser - and maybe die in the process or I can be my own biggest loser. I spend 6-8 hours x 3 days per week using water weights while swimming, water walking, and water kickboxing.
I'm also drinking 1 gallon+ water per day, and cut out 90% of soda - I'll have a coke zero every now and again but mostly drink water.
My other focus - I'm going back to school to get a degree in Sustainability(that's green technology, green science, green business, basically anything green or eco related.) With my desire to go into green technologies as a career - I've decided to change my blog's theme a bit. From now on this blog will feature a lot more information on going green and being an eco-friendly blogger.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Presented By: Biggest Loser Back in 2009 on an Even Bigger Scale (prweb.com)
- One Time That Being a Loser is a Good Thing (articlesbase.com)
- Biggest Loser gains viewers even against Idol (realityblurred.com)
- Partnering for Weight Loss (articlesbase.com)
- Follow the Calories in Calories Out Rule for Weight Loss (articlesbase.com)
- Weight Loss Show Awards Winner With $250,000 (articlesbase.com)
- Biggest Loser Club (articlesbase.com)
- Tv's Team Approach Motivates Weight Loss (articlesbase.com)
- Successful Weight Loss on TV (articlesbase.com)
- The Biggest Loser Couples Season 7, Episode 1 Recap (FatManUnleashed.com)
- Quick Weight Loss Tips: 8 Ways to See Results Fast! (articlesbase.com)
- Google's Path to Smarter Power (thenextweb.com)
- Lose Weight and Watch Your Energy Soar (articlesbase.com)
- Link Building is Like Losing Weight - Are You a Linkless Fatty? (winningtheweb.com)
- Improve Your Motivation to Lose Weight (articlesbase.com)
- Is Blogging Doomed? Why A-Lister's Are Quitting and Dan Lyons Is Just Plain Wrong (davidrisley.com)
- Fitness Posts Be Gone! (rainbowofchaos.wordpress.com)