This has been an awesome month for "There's a Blog in my Soup". We have had a tremendous amount of traffic. Most of which has come from stumbleupon, and google.
Our traffic for the month is 46,512 - Of course this is liable to go up a little before the end of the day.
The majority of my traffic comes between 13:00 hours and 19:00 hours.
My unique hits for the past 7 days is: 4,286.
My total hits for the past 7 days is: 28,331.
Since March I've had 156,587 total hits with 32,926 unique hits.
I'm very excited with the growth, and am working hard to put up seasonal posts per each holiday that will bring in some good targeted traffic year after year. I'm also working on increasing the amount of posts that I write each week. My goal is to break 500 posts by the end of the year.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Why Can't I Get More Web Site Traffic?
- Increase Targeted Traffic to Your Website
- More Targeted Traffic to Your Website
- Classic Scoble : Keeping track of your life with Meosphere's CEO
- Build Your Web Site Traffic With Traffic Assistants-get More Visitors
- The Daily Poll: Which Web Traffic Tracking Service is Most Accurate?
- 7 Steps to Increase Your Web Site Traffic Starting Now
- Increase Web Site Traffic With SEO