The Many Versions of Michael Jackson's Thriller -

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/the-many-versions-of-michael-jacksons-thriller/)


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="202" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Thriller (music video)[/caption]


Here is a mashup of all the different Thriller videos I found online.

First there's the original, and obviously the best with Michael Jackson:


Next we have a how-to on how to do the Thriller Dance:


This is one of my favorites - Watch a Phillipino Prison do the Thriller:


And here's the Lego version of Thriller:


Here's a thriller video for the Final Fantasy Fans:


Here's a hilarious thriller at a Wedding video:


For you Second Lifers here's a SL Thriller Video:


This one is definitely the cutest Thriller video - cute little 3 yr old dancing to Thriller:


Another geekie wedding Thriller video, it's a pretty good one though!


Wow, is all I can say about this version - definitely the Sexiest version of Thriller, I've ever seen - I can't find an embed for this so you'll have to check it out on youtube.

Ok, Now I've seen everything - a Real Life Chipmunk doing Thriller...This one's short but cute:


Here's a Marine in Iraq doing the Thriller Dance:


Here's a funny Thriller Spoof Video from the BBC:



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: