Monthly Traffic Update. Record Breaking Month!

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/monthly-traffic-update-record-breaking-month/)


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="202" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Simple example graph of Web traffic at Wikipedia.[/caption]


This has been an awesome month for There's a Blog in my Soup. We have had a tremendous amount of traffic. Most of which has come from stumbleupon, and google.

Our traffic for the month is 46,512 - Of course this is liable to go up a little before the end of the day.

The majority of my traffic comes between 13:00 hours and 19:00 hours.

My unique hits for the past 7 days is: 4,286.

My total hits for the past 7 days is: 28,331.

Since March I've had 156,587 total hits with 32,926 unique hits.

I'm very excited with the growth, and am working hard to put up seasonal posts per each holiday that will bring in some good targeted traffic year after year. I'm also working on increasing the amount of posts that I write each week. My goal is to break 500 posts by the end of the year.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: