Bring New Life to Your Vinyl Records!
This USBTurntable is pretty cool. Now you can bring your record collection into the digital age.
This great device will take your old records and convert them to CDs, iPod, MP3, etc.
Simply plug in the unique 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM USB Turntable right into your PC.
Now you can listen to your vinyl records on CD or MP3. If you love vinyl, then you know there's nothing like that vinyl record sound.
The USB turntable also comes complete with dustcover, and all cables.
You can also use it as a normal turntable and connect it to your stereo receive via RCA cables.
USB Turntable comes with all the necessary software. Software also can improve sound quality of recordings by eliminating some of the old pops, hisses, and static.
- 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM 3 speed USB turntable converts your albums to digital recordings on your PC
- Connects directly to your PC through the included USB cable
- After converting albums to MP3 files on your pc, you can then put music onto iPods, or burn to CDs (if you have CD burning capabilities on your pc)
- Sonic equalizer helps eliminate pops, hisses and static typically associated with old records
- Software included
- Can also connect directly to stereo receiver with included RCA cables
- Simple one touch play and stop control
- USB Turntable will automatically stop and tone arm will return at the end of the record and cut itself off
Related articles by Zemanta
- How to digitize records with Ubuntu, a USB Turntable and Audacity
- Audacity: free general-purpose sound editing tool
- Don't lose it, digital archive it
- Another Spin for Vinyl