Have a Happy Safe Halloween - got plans?

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/have-a-happy-safe-halloween-got-plans/)


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="202" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]taken by me of a Jack-o'-lantern carved from a...[/caption]


I'd like to just take a moment and offer up a Happy Halloween, it's always sad to see Halloween end, its my favorite holiday. We had like 5 trick or treaters come by tonight, kinda pathetic, lol.

Anyone got plans for the Halloween weekend?


I'm goin to a church trunk or treat (trick or treat out of church members' trunks), combined with a Chili cook-off and pumpkin carving contest. Then I'm coming home and watching Ghost Hunter's special live Halloween episode. I'm pretty stoked about this show - it's gonna be pretty cool.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: