Tonight John Mccain & David Cook were both on Saturday Night Live. (David Cook is a Singer from American Idol - in case ya didn't know - I didn't lol)...
Lookin' for a topic to blog about, I head on over to Google Trends, and what did I find? "David Cook" #1, "Mccain SNL" #2. Which says to me that people care more about American Idol, than they do about who will be the next President. Of course there were two google trends listings for Mccain, the other being "Mccain Saturday Night Live" at #12. Can you add the two together and make Mccain come out ahead?
I dunno, that sounds fishy - like the way Mccain's internal Pollsters called Mccain 'functionally even' with Obama. It just doesn't fly...
Related articles by Zemanta
- "Keith Olbermann" on SNL
- McCain Making "SNL" Pit Stop
- Is Affleck going to spoof Olbermann tonight?
- Lines long for early voters in U.S. presidential race
- Can SNL Outdo Palin Prank Call? [Crank Prank Time Phone]
- McCain To Appear on SNL?
- McCain to appear on 'Saturday Night Live'
- McCain pitches in SNL skit
- McCain pokes fun at campaign in 'SNL' visit