Awesome Traffic Update - More Traffic in November than ALL of October

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/awesome-traffic-update-more-traffic-in-november-than-all-of-october/)


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="202" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Simple example graph of Web traffic at Wikipedia.[/caption]


I was just reading my stats, and I've gotten more traffic this month, then all of October. How do you like them apples? No I'm not bragging - I'm just excited.

I've gotten47238 pageviews this month, and 4665 Unique hits for the month.

That's 4000 people viewing my website just in the past 6 days.

That's exciting - my secret? Writing Blog post after blog post. The more content - the more traffic period. There is no other secret.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: