Vote 4 Kenneth the Page - Your Next Commander and Chief!
Just announcing his Campaign is 30 Rock's own Kenneth the page. If you're undecided, and just don't know who to vote for - Kenneth is your manchild. Kenneth knows how to get things done. err - at least he's NOT Sarah Palin!
Kenneth the Page just announced his campaign today, and already he's leading in many polls. Kenneth promises furry bunnies for every little boy and girl. He also promises to have a free pudding day, where everybody gets free pudding - in lieu of tax cuts.
Vote for Kenneth, or at least Pedro. But for the love of everything holy, don't vote for McCain!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Would 30 Rock's Kenneth Make It as an Actual NBC Page?
- Lemon Party! Looks like Tina Fey's second, ... [Tina Fey]
- Kenneth the Page: Good Acting or Just Jack McBrayer? [Acting Like Acting]
- Tracy Morgan Wants to Take Prince Behind a Middle School and Get Him Pregnant [Get Off]
- Wrap Your Mindgrapes Around This Scene from Next Week's '30 Rock' Premiere [30 Rock]
- TV Shows Return, My Life Regains Meaning [Great Television]
- Everyone On NBC Used To Be a Page
- Liz Lemon Gets an iPhone!
- "30 Rock" Season Premiere: Watch The Whole Thing (VIDEO)
- Tracy Morgan Talks Quitting Strip Clubs
- Tracy Morgan Interview: Playing The Part Off-Camera, Too
- John McCain Survives 'Saturday Night Live'
- Ben Pretends to Endorse McCain While Violet Leads the Way
- Tina Fey on Sarah Palin: 'Not Since 'Sling Blade' Has There Been a Voice' Like Hers [Defamer First Look]
- Palin on SNL Countdown...
- Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live Tina Fey on Sarah Palin "Crazy Voice" David Letterman Video