[caption id="" align="alignright" width="199" caption="Image by Custom Motorcycles via Flickr"][/caption]
Yes it's true, that college educated people were more likely to vote for Barack Obama, than unedumacated. What's that tell me?
Fix our education system, and we'll never have to deal with a Bush regime again.
Makes sense, the smarter our future generation, the more intelligent our Presidents will become. I mean look at Barack Obama. He's an extremely sharp fellow. He definitely knows his p's and q's.
On the alternate side look at Bush and his alter-ego Sarah Palin. Bush can't even say Nuclear, and Sarah Palin doesn't know if Africa is a country or continent.
If Jay Leno came up to them and asked them rudimentary everyday questions, they would fail.
Apparently those who voted for them, would fail too. No offense but if you really think Obama is a terrorist, or believed what people told you on the right, then you need to be educated. You need to learn to get your news from both sides and choose which one is right based on all the facts.
I'd go as far to say that each person who graduates from college is a boon for the democratic party, just because they are more likely to be democrat. Not all of course, but more likely. So the cure? Lets get everyone to college!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Palin Returns to Alaska to Chants of '2012'
- Palin-Africa Story Implodes Right Wing Media Cabal [Vicious Infighting]
- Not Forgotten, Not Forgiven
- Obama: Transcendent Change from the Lowest to the Highest: El Diario de Yaracuy, Venezuela
- What Obama does next: the presidential transition FAQ.
- Barack Obama Gets No Honeymoon From Conservative Talk Radio
- Michelle Obama Talks About Shopping, Palin
- Congrats to Obama...now the work begins
- We Now Live in Obama Nation