Monthly Advertising Special = Deal of Century!

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/monthly-advertising-special-deal-of-century/)
This blog's success has skyrocketed recently.  In honor of the success of my blog, we will be launching a very nice advertising package.

But first - check out my stats as of today:



As you can see my blog has been pretty successful as of late.

So I'm going to give back a nice affordable advertising package:

What you Get:

  1. 1 Blog Post Review on this site. This review will be 500 words minimum. I will link out any 3 keyword phrases that you desire.

  2. A 125x125 ad in the sidebar for 2 months.

  3. A Link in my sidebar linking to your blog for 2 months.

  4. I will also be adding a 'Sponsors section to my ebook'. This Sponsor section will list all of our sponsors for the month. All new ebook readers will see this.

  5. Your banner Rotated in the very middle of ALL blog posts for 2 months. You will share this rotation with the others who buy this package.


ALL OF THIS FOR $76.

$76 is a steal of a deal, when you realize that potentially thousands will see your ad.

Do not wait - once I fill my ad quota - this offer will go up.

To purchase: Send $76 via Paypal to [yourstruly AT patrickcurl.com]

Then email me: [patrickwcurl AT GMAIL.com] with the details for your ad.

I need a 125x125 ad, a 468x60 ad, and the 3 keyword phrases that will be linked to your website. I also need the url of course.

No comments: